You can cancel an order until it has been
processed by us by calling our customer care at 9451394503. Any amount you paid will be credited back
into your titlishopping.com account in the form of titlishopping Gift Vouchers.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business
To provide a safe and secure
shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity.
In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, titlishopping.com reserves the
right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
titlishopping.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios
like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We
may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any
order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or
if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is
cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to
your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may
not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if
any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by
2. Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment
3. Misuse of another customer's phone/email
4. Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
5. Overuse of a voucher code
6. Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
7. Customer returns the wrong product
8. Customer refuses to pay for an order
9. Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the
following scenarios are met:
1.Customer with a very high return rate
2.Invalid/Incomplete address cases
3.Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category
may be blocked.
Cancellation of Bulk Orders
titlishopping.com may cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order'
under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be
classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and
any additional criteria as defined by titlishopping.com:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial
2. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address,
depending on the product category
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
4. Invalid address given in order details
5. Any malpractice used to place the order Any promotional voucher used for placing the Bulk Order may
not be refunded.